200 youths of Ikorodu, Lagos who belonged to different cult groups such as , Buccaneers, Aiye and Eiye confraternities have renounced their membership. The renunciation brings the number of youths who had so far dumped cult groups in Lagos State to 860 youths.
In a statement signed and released by the Lagos State Command PPRO, SP Chike Oti, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Imohimi Edgal thanked the traditional ruler of Ikorodu land, Oba Kabiru Shotobi and members his cabinet for convincing the youths of the area to quit cultism.
He further thanked the Chairman of the Local Government, Hon. Wasiu for agreeing to provide vocational training for the 200 youths to enable them reintegrate fully into the society.
The CP directed the Area Commander of Ikorodu, ACP Mohammdu Amodu to document, profile and obtain the biometrics of all the 200 repented youths and reach out to them from to time.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on