All is set for the nationwide auditions for the fourth season of Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) holding on the 1st and 2nd of February, 2019 in Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Warri, Ibadan, Calabar, Benin and Port- Harcourt.
Here are 10 types of people you will likely encounter at the audition venues.
1. The ones that have been auditioning since 2006 and are ready to die on the line.
2. The ones that will ask “abeg wetin dem dey do for here”? Because wherever two or more are gathered, somebody must ask this question.
3. The guys that will show up with spiky hair. Why? Have you forgotten Miracle and Efe?
4. The ones that will dress to kill.
5. The ones that will overkill. These ones will turn it to an acting audition. Cuuuttttt!
6. The ones that will cry and beg if they don’t get selected. After all, who die of crying or begging or insort?
7. The ones with the Seme border accent because to be honest, this cannot be how our colonisers speak.
8. The ones with overconfidence.
9. The ones that will mentally “book” their boyfriend/girlfriend before they even get to the house. *sigh*
10. The IJGBs – These ones will isolate themselves from the rest. Plis dear, don’t stain their white.
Which one are you?