A photo of a topless Mark Zuckerberg is burning up the Internet right now … immediately fueling suspicions of a major Facebook privacy glitch.
It’s unclear when or where the pic was taken … showing the kid billionaire sans shirt with a couple of male friends. Mark’s in pretty good shape for a computer nerd, celebrity website, tmz.com, reports.
Now for the conspiracy theory …
The image surfaced on the image-sharing site, imgur, … along with a photo caption that appears to explain how the anonymous poster got a hold of the shot in the first place.
The poster claims the pic was “accidentally posted” by Facebook Director of Engineering Andrew Bosworth, who also appears in the picture on the far right.
The poster claims Bosworth deleted the pic “seconds later” … but it was too late, someone captured the image and splashed it to the web.
If so, it would be another black eye for the social network … which is still trying to recover from its epically poor performance on the stock market.
You May Also Like
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on