Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka, popularly known has Taju, has met with the Governor of Oyo state, Abiola Ajimobi and his wife, Dr Florence Ajimobi.
Taju became a social media sensation after a video which went viral showed him getting mocked for trying to learn English language.
The zeal he showed while trying to ;earn the language attracted the attention of celebrities who swung to action to help ensure he gets educated.
Some of the celebrities who have opted to help him are Don Jazzy and AY comedian.
However, the Oyo state government has taken responsibility and custody of the child through the child welfare unit of the state government.
The state’s first lady used the opportunity to reiterated her commitment to improving the quality of life of children and urged the young parents not to be irresponsible to the role of training their children but care for the children with the required nourishment and basics of life.
The state government has reiterated its commitment to reducing the vulnerability of children and the under privileged in the state.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on