The bone of contention from all indications resulted from a report on Linda’s blog.
The blogger had earlier reported that Olamide’s long-term girlfriend and baby-mama, Aisha was pregnant with another child, however the post did not go down well with the rapper.
Olamide via twitter insisted that the story was false, claiming that he is not yet a father.
He further lashed out at Linda and called her names and tagged her an ‘enemy of progress’.
Linda has since published a rejoinder and indirectly dissed the rapper by admitting that she is his biggest fan.
Fans of both parties have taken sides right now, with many tweeting in support of their camps.
See tweets below:
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on