Got something you want to share with us? Or are you a writer/blogger that wants to be featured on our site? Naijaolofofo.com is opening up for writers who want to write, contribute and let their voices be heard. Articles can range from topics about social issues, relationships, humor, fashion, African Culture, Inspirational, etc.
Here are the following guidelines to writing an article for naijaolofofo:
1. Articles should be original i.e. Not copied from a different source that is not originally yours. If some information is derived from other sources please state the source in the article.
2. Articles should, as much as possible refrain from insults directed towards a particular gender, ethnic group, race, or religious group. Each article will be reviewed prior to publishing.
3. Articles should be fairly accurate where dates, events, and places are mentioned.
4. Articles should, as much as possible, be grammatically correct and void of glaring grammatical errors. This does not mean venacular cannot be used. If you write in pidgin english then by all means do so. We are not opposed to that.
5. Articles should have a picture related to the article topic included in the article. This helps out a great deal as our blog system lays out articles with a picture thumb.
To join the team is simple,Fill out the form below
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Write for us’][contact-field label=’Full Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Are you interested in writing for us?’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’What area of are you interested in writing in?’ type=’select’ required=’1′ options=’Information and News,Events,Culture,Inspirational,Fashion,Gossip,Others’/][contact-field label=’Institution (leave blank if you are not in any institution at the moment)’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
After filling this form appropriately, you should receive a confirmation email within 72 hours and you can start sending in articles immediately. An admin, or editor will have to approve your article before it is published.
For questions issues and concerns please contact email@example.com. Thanks for the support.
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on