He said this in an interview with the Nigerian Tribune when he was asked about how he was and he said he was angry and frustrated explaining his reasons.
He said: “I don’t see myself as a Nigerian…I’m tired, angry and frustrated. It’s either you don’t live in this country or you are being a journalist. Is it the electricity or the traffic? The traffic is just unbearable. Lagosians wake up at 4:00 a.m. and don’t get home sometimes till 11:00 p.m. And how much does an average person earn? In fact, I don’t want to talk again.
I’m just tired….We are talking about Boko Haram. We have never seen poverty at this magnitude before. Health care services are failing. Education sector is also failing; so, what is there to celebrate? Poverty? Ethnic violence? Religious differences? What exactly? Tell me.”
When he was asked how his father, who is a legendary Musician, Fela Kuti was alive, what would have been going on in his mind right now? Femi kuti bluntly replied that Fela Can’t be alive now and would have been dead because of high blood pressure. “He can’t be alive; he would still be dead by now. He would have died of high blood pressure. He couldn’t be alive when Obasanjo came back to rule. Don’t even go there. People voted Obasanjo back into power! That would have just killed him”
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on
- Treat Diabetes, Asthma, Anemia And Failing Eyesight on
- VIDEO: INDO BABA – Sho Le on
- Making Music With Semah G Has Taught Me To Be Humble – Flavour. on
- Singer Tiwa Savage Stuns In Denim Bum Shorts (Photos) on