Former PSG star Edouard Cisse believes the Argentine winger will thrive under Laurent Blanc in the French capital after his struggles under the Dutch coach at Old Trafford
The 27-year-old completed a £44.5 million move to the Ligue 1 champions in the summer transfer window and made his debut in Sunday’s 3-0 win over Monaco, where he appeared as a second-half substitute.
And Cisse, who played over 150 league games for PSG during a 10-year spell with the club, has backed the former Real Madrid star to flourish under Laurent Blanc after struggling to make an impact in his one season for United.
He told Canal +: “He was a little short of sharpness in Monaco, but that’s normal. He will bring rhythm and an ability to cut into defences.
“He will have a good manager. One of his best seasons came under [Carlo] Ancelotti. Van Gaal killed him. He must be left to express himself, he’s an artist. Laurent Blanc will manage him and he’ll have a very good season.
“The other objective for PSG is to stay unbeaten all season. It’s never been done before in France. To motivate the players, it’s an interesting challenge. Week after week, they would find new desire.”
You May Also Like
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on