By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on NaijaOlofofo web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NaijaOlofofo web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NaijaOlofofo at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on NaijaOlofofo Blog’s web site are provided “as is”. NaijaOlofofo makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NaijaOlofofo does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall NaijaOlofofo or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Online Earning Blog’s Internet site, even if NaijaOlofofo or a NaijaOlofofo authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
[READ Here] : 5 Sexiest Spots To Touch A Woman During Séx !!!!
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NaijaOlofofo Blog’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NaijaOlofofo Blog does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Online Earning Blog may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. NaijaOlofofo Blog does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NaijaOlofofo Blog has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NaijaOlofofo Blog of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to NaijaOlofofo Blog’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Union of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Please refer to our Comment Policy (the “Comment Policy“). For information on how you can post comments on this blog.The Comment Policy is hereby incorporated by this reference into these Terms.
This policy is valid from 29 June 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://cddisclosurepolicy.org