Tekno has officially departed Ubi’s MMMG, to start off his own yet to be named record label. He dropped the hint in a video posted on his page, some days ago. In a phone chat this evening, Ubi Franklin confirmed his departure and wished him well. Tekno was signed to MMG in 2013.
Speaking with Planet TV, Ubi, said if Tekno, who recently snagged three awards at the just concluded Soundcity MVP Awards, decides on leaving his label once his contract expires, he can.
In his words:
Am sure when his contract expires, if he wants to go, I don’t have a problem with that. I am not trying to hold back on any artiste. My dream coming to the entertainment industry is to create, build, release to the world, and say, this is what we’ve done.
You May Also Like
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on