The Super Eagles who have arrived Russia for the world cup – held their first training session in Essentuki on Tuesday evening before departing their base for Kaliningrad on Wednesday.
The Eagles’ first match of the 2018 FIFA World Cup comes up against Croatia on Saturday at the 35,000 –capacity Kaliningrad Arena.
The 2013 African Cup of Nations winners are expected to depart for Kaliningrad 4pm Russia time.
According to a media statement from the Nigerian Football Federation the team have settled down nicely at their Sanatorium Istochnik Hotel, Essentuki team base camp at the FIFA World Cup.
Essentuki is located in the Stavropol region of southern Russia. There was a brief airport reception coordinated by staff of the Local Organizing Committee and the world football –governing body, FIFA, he added.
At the hotel, a welcome reception organized by the Governor of Essentuki, the Minister of Sports in the Stavropol region and the Manager of Sanatorium Istochnik also held.
You May Also Like
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on