Ajay, daughter of Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi, has reacted to the death of Dj Olu, her alleged boyfriend.
The governor’s last daughter was allegedly in a relationship with DJ Olu before his demise. Olu, son of wealthy Nigerian businessman, Dapo Abiodun was reportedly found dead in his car on Saturday, October 7 alongside a friend identified as Chime.
Ajay who shared a photo with the late entertainer on Snapchat, wrote:
‘Rest easy baby, always watching over me.’
You May Also Like
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on