The president elect counseled that it is better to promise small things and deliver than to make bogus promises that cannot be fulfilled.
Reiterating to deliver on his campaign promises, the president-elect said that his victory at the poll, despite the fact that he did not have the money to match his major opponent, was a clear testimony of the people’s belief in him, adding that he would be fair and just to all, regardless of political party affiliation.
He assured that the APC government would deliver on all its electoral promises, in accordance with the party’s manifesto.
In his remarks, Aminu Bello Masari, Katsina State governor-elect promised that all elected officials in the state would strive to live by Buhari’s example, noting that Buhari’s popularity played a key role in APC defeating the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at the polls.
Meanwhile, the former secretary general of the Commonwealth, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, on Wednesday told Muhammadu Buhari that the expectations of Nigerians from the incoming government were high, urging him not to fail the people.
According to Vanguard, the expectations Anyaoku said were hinged on the campaign promises of the president-elect.
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on