She broke the great news to volunteers at Brookhill Children’s Centre in Woolwich, where she attended a coffee breakfast before watching a training session and visiting an on-site nursery. “I told her she is beautiful and that she’s got a tiny little bump,” volunteer Christie Osborne, 49, told reporters following Middleton’s visit. “I asked when her baby is due and she said mid-to-end of April.”
Meanwhile, Middleton revealed her due date, however, she did not reveal the Se.x of her second child.
Wow, I wish the Duchess of Cambridge, a safe delivery.
My esteemed dear readers, predict the Se.x of the royal baby.
#i predict a baby boy#.
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on