This was first noticeable when a fan asked Yvonne why she didn’t involve her colleague in her ‘dumsor’ protest, which took place few days ago in Ghana. The actress’ response showed that all was not well with the two.
John did not eventually attend the protest organized by Yvonne, which had other Ghanaian stars in attendance.
But Yvonne has cleared the air on the issue, saying John will always remain her best friend. She made this known while speaking on a radio programme recently.
“I am sure everyone knows John will forever be my baby boo, love, friend, best friend. Charley, I can go on and on. Charley, I love John oh, we were not fighting, it was just some little child’s play on social media.
“So, me and John we are good, don’t get worried and don’t get scared. He is an amazing guy, I don’t think he is in Ghana now. When he comes, I know he is going to say all the nice things about me. Me and John we are homies, we are Fantes,” she said.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on