Oyindamola Johnson Emmanuel, aka Dammy Krane, who was arrested and detained in Miami, USA, for allegations of credit card fraud, has called on the general public and his fans to pray for his discharge and acquittal.
Dammy Krane whose arraignment hearing is scheduled for August 17 said;
“Everybody knows that I’m just all about my music; I’m a musician I don’t do flight bookings, I’m innocent of the allegation. Everyone should please pray for me to come out of this successfully”, he pleaded.
According to Vanguard, speaking on the present situation of the case, he said;
“I’ve a hearing soon, but my lawyer tells me I don’t have to be there, like I said God is in control; everybody should just keep praying and supporting me. I did a song I recorded a day after I actually got out of jail, I was talking about all these things, especially the prayers my fans said for me, I actually appreciate everybody and I put it in a song and I’m going to be dropping it soon”, he said.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on