There are hidden Nokia mobile codes that you are not familiar
with. With these nokia phones secret codes, you have the best nokia mobile tips
and tricks that works and make your nokia mobile phone function to the fullest. From your Phone main screen, just enter any of the following nokia mobile codes
and see the result on your phone screen.
*#06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
*#7780# reset to factory settings.
*#67705646# This will clear the LCD display (operator logo).
*#0000# To view software version
*#2820# Bluetooth device address.
*#746025625# Sim clock allowed status.
*#62209526# – Display the MAC address of the WLAN adapter.
This is available only in the newer devices that support WLAN
#pw+1234567890+1# Shows if sim have restrictions.
*#92702689# – takes you to a secret menu where you may find
some of the information below:
1. Displays Serial Number.
2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
4. Displays the date of the last repair – if found (0000)
5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
*#3370# – Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Increase
signal strength, better signal reception. It also help if u want to use GPRS
and the service is not responding or too slow. Phone battery will drain
*#3370* – (EFR) deactivation. Phone will automatically restart.
Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from network.
*#4720# – Half Rate Codec activation.
*#4720* – Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart
If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset:
Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone will ask you the lock code.
Default lock code is: 12345
Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet.
Unlock service provider: Insert sim, turn phone on and press vol up-arrow keys)
for 3 seconds, should say pin code. Press C, then press * message should flash,
press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin#
*#7328748263373738# resets security code.
Default security code is 12345
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on