Months after leaving office, some members of former President Goodluck Jonathan’s cabinet have clinched different international appointments.
*.Mrs. Omobola Johnson, the immediate past Minister of Communication Technology has been appointed Honorary Chairperson of the Alliance for Affordable Internet (A4AI), a United States based global coalition.
*.Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala , former Finance Minister has been appointed chair of the Board of the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation, GAVI, as well as, as senior advisor to Lazard, the 167-year-old global investment firm.
*.Ms Arunma Oteh, former Director General of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has been appointed Treasurer and Vice President of the World Bank
*.Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, former Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, has been elected President of the African Development Bank (AfDB).
You May Also Like
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on