Lagos Court Sentence 28-Year-Old Man To Life Imprisonment For Defiling 12-Year-Old Girl Who Was His Church Member
A Lagos High Court in Igbosere has sentenced a 28-year-old man, Kingsley Inyang, to life imprisonment for defiling a 12-year-old girl.
Justice Ogunsanya convicted and found him guilty of defiling the girl, contrary to Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.
According to the prosecution team, Inyang defiled the girl, his church member, in his home on July 26, 2015. She told the court that the first time Inyang defiled her was on a Sunday evening after a fellowship service, following which he threatened to assault her if she told anyone.
Three days later, as she and her younger brother passed his house on their way home from bible study, he beckoned on her again. “He sent my brother outside and forced me to make love to him and said that I should not let anybody know, otherwise he was going to beat me,”she said.
After listening to the victim and examining the evidence brought before it, the cour found the suspect guilty and sentenced him accoridngly to 1 year imprisonment.
You May Also Like
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on