A woman who went on radio to appeal for a husband in the northern Nigerian city of Kano has found a suitor after several suitors had throng the Kano radio station, Freedom Radio, when they heard the lady’s mouth watering offer for the lucky guy.
Zainab Abdulmalik, 22, a successful market trader, told Nigeria’s Daily Trust paper that she resorted to this unusual method of finding a husband because “I invested about five million naira ($25,000; £15,800) on my lover but he jilted me, after all I have done for him”.
Zainab made the appeal on Tuesday, asking prospective husbands to come to the station the next day and before she could leave the station, hundreds of men turned up, lured by her promise to give the one she chose a car and house.
One of the staffs at Freedom Radio where the lady had made the request, Mr Zango, told BBC that the lady has found the man whom she is willing to settle down with.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on