Real Madrid forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed his greatest fear is dying young.
The 30-year-old, who is father to a five-year-old son, says his family and friends are the most important people to him.
“My greatest fear is dying young,” the three-time Ballon d’Or winner told Libero. “I don’t want to die young.
“I want to die an old man, at 80 or 90 years old.
“I try to do normal things with my family, my friends, my son. I try to be as normal as possible. My favourite pastime is playing with my son.
“The people around me, they always spur me on. They are a source of good vibes and positive energy and that’s the most important thing for me.
“I try to enjoy the moment. I like playing football and I want the fans to enjoy it as much as I do.”
The Portugal captain is well known for his intensive fitness regime and admits he is always pushing himself physically.
“My goal is to try to always be the best, year in, year out, and training hard to push myself to the max,” he added.
“I’ve always tried to do that and in the last eight, nine or 10 years I think it has worked pretty well for me, so I’ll try to go on doing the same.”
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on