Yesterday as a unique day called father’s day, its understandable to know that most people have scary, gory and sad memories of the said people who were supposed to stand as ‘father figures’ in their lives.
The unclad queen, Maheeda has announced that the celebration isn’t for her.
Maheeda revealed that she won’t be celebrating the Father’s Day as her father left her at the tender age of five months while her step-father, who is supposed to be a father figure defiled her while she was growing up.
The singer took to her Instagram account to share her reasons for not celebrating the Father’s Day.
In her words, ‘Happy Father’s Day? Which father? The father that left me from 5 month old? Or the step father that defiled me growing up ? f**k the Father’s Day!! Not for me huh? keep your wishes !!‘
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on