It is rare for an artist to boldly declare her intention to join lesbianism but fast-rising female Ghanaian musician Queen Haizel has said she would be happy to be one in future.
The outspoken singer in a tell-all conversation with Zionfelix.net made a profound statement that “I’m considering being a lesbian”.
Giving reasons for her decision to be a lesbian, the ‘ekye’ singer revealed that her ex-boyfriends give her tough times when she enters a new relationship after their break up so she believes that will negatively affect her marriage when she finally meets the right man to settle down with.
According to the Afropop musician, her ex-boyfriends try to ruin her relationships because they regret leaving her, a move she believes lesbians do not engage in since they are afraid to let the world know about the illicit act.
Queen Haizel who lost her mum during the Atomic Gas explosion which happened on Saturday, October 7 in Accra further said when a lesbian approaches her and she finds the conditions and opportunities favorable, she will gladly say yes to join to be her partner.
The songstress, however, did not tell when she would be ready to be a lesbian since she is currently in a relationship and would want to remain faithful to her partner.
Queen Haizel further admitted that the $exual and romantic desire between females is wrong but she wants to have an experience. The musician who is in her mid-20s disclosed that she has dated only three guys in her life.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on