In an interview with Drive Time with Vixen, the pop sensation narrated how a friend of his snatched his girlfriend because he knew how to play the guitar.
According to Peter, he had an accident when carrying a keyboard and guitar and while he was in the hospital, a friend of his who was a good singer picked up the guitar that was not damaged in the okada accident and started playing it.
Peter said he was jealous and even signaled to his friend to stop playing, he did not stop and continued serenading his girlfriend.
“I bought my own guitar and started learning how to play” confessed Peter.
“So I called her one day. The same tone of the guitar that my friend normally plays I could hear it in the background. She was talking to me and I was like ‘hold up what’s that sound?’ She told me that my dad has a classical CD and I said no, I know that sound. She said no. I said I am coming. I went to their house. ‘Where is the CD?’ She said her dad took it. I felt really bad and that is how we broke up” revealed Peter.
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on