Fast-rising singer, Esegine Allen better known as Orezi, has disclosed that his ability not to have achieved enough fame in the Nigerian music industry like his colleagues is not a problem to him as he believes that there is time for everything.
According to him, the music industry in Nigeria has reached a point where everyone has a destination. As long as one does not allow the fame of others to be a source of concern, one will excel. “Sometimes, I feel depressed when I think I have been around for a while and I am yet to get to achieve my goal.”
“Before now, I used to think I deserve more than what I am getting since I have put in a lot of work and I have the best videos out there. Although I know some people who came after me and they are more famous than me, I still believe God’s time is the best.
Orezi has explained that he has no regret not signing on to Davido’s label, because he has been very busy and needed to put other factors into consideration in order not to make a an unhealthy decisions but acknowledged that he and Davido, were still best of friends and not rivals.
“I don’t see anyone as a competition or a rival. I wake up every morning thinking of how I can be number one,” he explained.
Orezi, who embraced the limelight with the hit single entitled Rihanna in 2013, following the success of the track, has been on a steady rise and followed through with singles like, YouGarrit and Shoki.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on