“I know many Nigerians have watched my trial at the CCT with interest. Let me reiterate: I shall submit myself to the judicial process,” he wrote on Twitter.
“However, I have no iota of doubt that I am on trial because I am the Senate President against the wishes of some powerful interests.
“Thankfully, the laws of Nigeria do not give any consideration to any forces outside the Senate in the election of the Senate President.
“This is why we must all continue to commend President Buhari for refusing to interfere in the election of the National Assembly.
“President Buhari has proven by his actions that he is indeed and truly a born-again Democrat.
“I ask all of you to stand with me to defend the Senate and preserve its sanctity. Together, we can move Nigeria forward,” Saraki tweeted.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on