Ruggedman had tweeted;
“Dear Nigerian entertainers,
Some of these people being brutalised are your fans. Some are harrassed while coming from your shows.
Speaking up for them will not end your career or stop benefits you get from wherever or whoever.
They support you, return the favour.
Mo’Cheddah then berated him writing;
“It is extremely wrong to try and force your beliefs and opinions on others….if you want to help, just help.. stop looking to see if others are doing same.. focus on your cause and stop judging other people that aren’t”
His post below,
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on