Late. Hanna Idowu Dideolu Awolowo, wife of the former premier of the western Nigeria late Pa. Obafemi Awolowo , who died last week would be buried November 25th, 2015.
This was disclosed in a welcome address given by Omotola Oyediran, the first daughter of the late HID to the Obafemi Awolowo University students, who made a condolence visit to the Awolowo family today.
In her statement …
“I really appreciate your love for the family, despite your exam you still find time to visit . I must let you know that we will be bringing mama to tribune on November 16th, because our late father founded tribune on November 16th 1949 and we specially invite you to the burial ceremony which comes up 25th November, Mama would be buried on 25th, because this is the date Mama is supposed to turn 100 years of age”. She said
You May Also Like
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on