The governor of Imo State, Rochas Ewelle Okorocha has finally sacked Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus from his cabinet. The light-skinned ‘cry cry’ actress was sacked by the governor yesterday at the state executive council meeting held in the state capital.
Nkiru wasn’t the only sacked aide of the governor as all others too were removed from office, including the state commissioners.
Nkiru served as a Special Assistant to the governor. She was first given the mandate to oversee matters concerning Imo indegenes in Lagos State before her redeployment to Owerri, which is the state capital.
Her appointment raised issues as some people speculated that she got the job because she gives the governor a ‘special service’. The actress is not from Imo State but Abia, as we gathered.
You May Also Like
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on