Facebook users and privacy protection by Google
The controversial change has not been welcomed by Facebook users worldwide as they think it would intervene with their privacy and various comments used only on Facebook while socializing with friends, family and other people around. But, Google is confident ensuring protection in this regard and definitely avoid performing something that would lead to any unwanted user action. However, the developers of such new tactics suspect that such change would disturb the confidence of various Facebook users worldwide. Such users would not now feel comfortable while leaving comments on various websites which would reveal them to Google at some stage or the other. Not only this, the change offered by the Google would also reveal the user comments on various websites to the entire web community, which is really difficult to be accepted by users worldwide.
This is only one part of the story actually. There are various people and users who have already welcomed such a change. One can really go for a second thought as the famous chat site Bing scrutinizes every comment as does the Facebook and Google. Moreover, there would be a proper IP address through which such a change would take place. Therefore, there is nothing more to worry about. Also, this should be taken into consideration that such a change is not going to affect the private use of Facebook and all the private user comments anyways.
The Facebook comments are displayed in various formats which include HTML5 and Xtended Facebook Markup Language (XFBML). However, the search engine Google uses such comments which are embedded in the iframe format. But, such particular functions are not used for Facebook comments. Various tests have already been performed in this context and this resulted into the fact that such searches actually show up for various online articles rather.
Facebook comments and blogs
Well, while Google can ensure and read the indexed comment from Facebook, each time a new comment gets posted Google lists this comment as a fresh content modification which would prompt the user to maintain the pages in its index. Further, once the words used in the comment correspond to any of the keywords, the blog post would definitely be optimized from the original. The keyword density on the page would be increased greatly without any extra effort.
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on