The Nigerian movie industry has indeed given birth to great talents and each day that passes by, more talents are being discovered.
The sad part of it is that some of these raw talents are beginning to better life elsewhere because of the situation of the economy which is not friendly.
When one talks about action movies or very daring roles, actor like, Hank Anuku’s name always comes to play that producers and directors always want to have him on their set but since relocating to Ghana, that vacuum has not been filled.
Hank, recently speaking with Nollywoodgists.com talks about his new life in Ghana as he also went on to explain why he recently took off his dreads.
How often do you visit Nigeria and any hope of returning if things get better?
I love my country equal and despite its troubles I will return in God’s time to help restructure it’s broken course.
You recently took off your dreads, why did you decide to take them off?
I went to pray on the mountain and God gave me an instruction and I took the initiative to comply.
How many years have you had them on?
I had dreadlocks for 4years.
Since you left the Nollywood industry, it looks as if you are not getting the popularity as before, do you see things that way?
My popularity can never diminish because it’s God’s blessing for the emancipation of his chosen ones and even now I’m very popular here and they are missing me in Nigeria a lot and it’s natural that I miss them too because I love them.
People feel you are now calm compared to the past where you were seen gyrating and having fun with bikers in Delta state; will you say Politics played a vital role in your transformation?
I’m a biker for life and my bikers are a part of my strength, change is a constant force, so I’m just swinging alongside until God says otherwise. God played a vital role on my life not politics or political ambitions.
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on