A passenger plane has crashed in the French Alps.
According to reports the plane Germanwings owned by Lufthansa was flying from Barcelona in Spain to Dusseldorf, Germany, when it disappeared from radar in the Alpes de Hautes Provence.
A total of 142 passengers, two pilots and four cabin crew, were on board the plane.
The flight was midway to their destination when it came down..Search and rescue efforts are unclear at the moment but the first debris has been spotted…
The French president says there are little chances of survivors .The plane dropped from 38 thousand feet to 24 thousand feet in 7 minutes,before disappearing from radar.
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on