Temitayo Nathan, Toyin Oyeneye, Yitschaq Adore and Leylarh Cadne were four talented people who were chasing their dreams individually until the 7th of June, 2014. On that day, the four young contestants who made up Team Elan beat competition from eight other fashion teams at the Fayrouz L’Original regional competition in Enugu to go through to the final of the competition in Lagos.
The multi-talented fashion quartet made up of a designer (Temitayo Nathan), photographer (Yitschaq Adore), Make-Up Artist (Leylarh Cadne) and Model (Toyin Oyeneye) had got through earlier rounds of the competition which featured over 350 teams from across the country. Together with Loud Tribe, they then progressed to the finale in Lagos on July 5, 2014 to compete for the $20,000 prize.
At the finale which held at the Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos, judges Mai Atafo, Kunbi Oyelese of April by Kunbi and KinaButi had a hard time choosing between both teams but eventually, Team Elan emerged as winners and they took home the voted N4 million prize while Loud Tribe went home with $4000.
Since then, their individual careers have taken off gloriously. In one of a number of fashion opportunities enjoyed by the fashion ensemble, Temitayo Nathan under the trade name TI Nathan was featured at the prestigious Lagos Fashion & Design Week where he exhibited designs on the same runway with fashion titans like Lanre Da Silva, Maki Oh and the Okunoren Twins. He also went on to feature at the International Fashion Showcase at the London Fashion Week in February 2015.
Leylarh Cadne on her part has gone on to work with a host of celebrities including Aphrodija, Fade Ogunro, Stephanie Coker, DJ Cuppyand Toyin Jalapomo of Ndani TV. She also partnered recently with ThisDay Style for her January edition.
Yitschaq Adore has built a reputation as a skillful photographer. Together with his Jesse Johnson and Wisdom Dalatu, he runs the successful ‘VISIONS’ photography studio in Benin Republic where he practices fashion photography, landscape photography and baby photography. He is also running a degree programme at Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic.
If you have the passion to make it in fashion and you would like to have the chance to showcase your talents locally and internationally and win N4m, the Fayrouz L’Original competition is the perfect platform for you. Register today at cdfayrouzloriginal.com. Registration ends on April 30, 2015.
You May Also Like
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on