Not having big Boo.bs can be both a blessing a curse. A blessing because the fashion world as a whole seems to think that small bosoms are chic, and so most outfits are made to compliment women with smaller Boo.bs. A curse because well nothing ever fits you properly. A lot of girls with smaller chests think that girls with bigger chests don’t deserve to complain and vice versa. Well before i start let me just say this, kamdolls love your body and embrace your Boo.bs for they great and flawless too. That being said here our our top fashion tips for kamdolls with small Boo.bs.
Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boo.bs Fashion and style advice for kamdolls with small Boo.bs involve either a. embracing and playing up their bust b. creating an appearance of a fuller and bigger bust.
1. Necklines: Unlike low necklines, high ones flatter small Boo.bs without drawing too much attention to them. If you must go for a low cut neckline, dust a bit of bronzer between your Boo.bs to add some dimension and make them look a little bigger. Plunging necklines are easy to pull-off thank to the size of your Boo.bs.
2. Upper-body: Drawing attention to your upper body (arms and shoulders) without the focus being on your chest. Do upper-body workouts such as push-ups will help the pectoral muscles grow which will boost your Boo.bs.
3. Waistline: Choose outfits that clinch and accentuates the smallest area of your waistline. This works to create an illusion of bigger/ fullers Boo.bs. Some of these outfits include a. Pants with flared bottoms eg boot cut pants. These act to create an illusion a smaller waist which in turns creates a bigger Boo.b vision. b. Wider waist belts
4. Go Backless: Backless pieces are so classy and elegant and while kamdolls with bigger Boo.bs usually have to worry about support and bras, you can easily go sans bra!
5. Tops and Dress: Stick with outfits esp tops that
i. come in bright colours as the work to create a bigger boo appearance.
ii. have ruffles or embellishments around the chest area as these add volume without exaggerating a small bust.
iii. have prints and patterns whether small or big. They draw attention to your bust area and make look larger than they are. iv. come with bosom pockets. This adds to the appearance of a fuller chest.
6. Wrap tops and dresses: These are a NO for ladies with smaller Boo.bs. They don’t flatter your Boo.bs at all. Others:
1. Shoulders back: slouching will make your Boo.bs look weird, and will also up your nip slip risk factor.
2. Wear the right size of bra.
You May Also Like
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on