If Drake’s mother is anything like mine, education was an extremely important part of growing up. Every morning when my sister and I stalled, cried and wandered around the house until we could meander no longer, she’d encourage us by saying “Just finish,” and reassure us that school is the way she and I can have a better life.
Drake, who recently made him mother even prouder by graduating from High School, offered the same sort advice to the graduating students of Jarvis Collegiate Institute in Toronto.
“What this is about today for all of you is the art of following through. That’s one of the most important life lessons that my uncle every taught me. I’m so proud of you because there are different ways to follow through, and tonight you followed through with a straight shot and for that, you should give yourself a round of applause.”
After his speech, like most of us, Drizzy thanked his mother.
Oh yeah, add this to my reasons I love Drake!
[DOWNLOAD TO MOBILE]
You May Also Like
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on