If you are looking for an efficient way to free your kidneys from the toxic burden, this article is the real deal for you.
Okra is popular in the UK, the Philippines and the US. In most English-speaking countries it is referred to as ‘Ladies’ fingers.’
It has an excellent nutritional value, and a cup of okra provides 30 calories, 2g protein, 3g fiber, 21mg vitamin C, 0.1 fat, 7.6g carbohydrates, 80mg folate and 60g magnesium. It is easily available throughout the whole year, and you will be amazed with its health benefits.
Okra is an extremely healthy vegetable, but you have to pick a healthy way to prepare it as well. Some people like it boiled, raw, pickled, fried and even stewed.
Its benefits range from relieving asthma symptoms, boosting immunity, reducing bad cholesterol, treating kidney problems to controlling diabetes. Okra also enhances glucose related absorption in the stomach.
We give you an awesome recipe that will help you drop down your blood sugar levels.
For this simple recipe you need 4 fresh okras. Remove their ends, and slice them in half lengthwise. Soak the okras in 2-3 cups of water overnight.
Drink your okra water in the morning, preferably before your breakfast. This will help you cut off your cravings throughout the day.
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on