Nina in a recent interview has defended her actions of cutting ties with former boyfriend, Collins following the reports that she dumped him after her rendezvous with the reality TV show’s winner, Miracle.
According to Nina who confirmed that she has talked with Collins on the phone and not a live conversation, all that they said is between herself and him – she revealed though that he has already moved on.
She also disclosed that she has moved on from him and now focused on building a brand.
Part 1: #BBNaija #DoubleWahala Finalist @nina_ivy_ Defends Her Reaction Towards Ex Boyfriend #Collins. Get full interview session on www.flytimetv.com #FlytimeTV #EntertainmentNews #Nina #miracle #ceec #tobi #alex #bigbrothernaija #bbnaija2018#interview #bbnaijafinalist #FlytimeExclusive #viral #pressplay
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on