Barca failed in their summer-long pursuit of Coutinho, after losing Neymar to Paris Saint-Germain in a world-record transfer,
The 25-year-old submitted a transfer request and the La Liga giants had three bids rejected, as Liverpool stood firm.
Grau however sayd they have not given up and will return for the Brazilian next year.
“We are ready to buy Coutinho in the winter market or any player the technical staff request,” Grau said.
“But it is important to adjust ourselves, so if there are to be arrivals, there must be exits as well.
“We must forget about the price paid for Neymar last summer. After taxes we received about €188m in income and a direct financial impact on the club’s treasury of €144m.”
You May Also Like
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on