The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, who has not hidden his intention to run for the position of Nigeria’s number 1 citizen, has revealed when he will officially declare his intention to run for the 2019 presidential election.
Fielding questions from journalists at an all-inclusive meeting of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, with other political parties which held at Ibadan Civic Centre, Agodi Gate, Ibadan yesterday, Fayose said by October 1, he’ll officially declare his interest.
When asked about his plan to contest the presidency, Fayose said, “Most surely. I am in the race. I am declaring on October 1. It is my right to be president of Nigeria as a citizen of this country.
“I am educated and I have experience in politics. I am vast in public administration. The people want me. I will vie for the presidency under whatever circumstances. I will contest and I will prioritise the interests of the people.”
No tags for this post.
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on