Nigerian troops have arrested a suspected financier of the extremist sect, Boko Haram, the army said today. Mohammed Maina, who sells and supplies stimulants used by the insurgents, was arrested in Bama, Bama Local Government Area (LGA) of BORNO STATE.
“The suspect a native of Ngurosoye came from Shuari village in Bama LGA, he was arrested with the sum of One Million Naira cash and some items.
“Investigation revealed that Mohammed supplies them Kolanuts and other items especially stimulants. He further revealed that kolanuts is in high demand among the terrorists as it keeps them active at night.
“It is apparent also that he plies Maiduguri-Dikwa-Kulli axis where he gathers monetary and other materials contributions from boko haram sympathizers along that axis and send same to the terrorists camps,” the statement by its spokesperson, Sani Usman, a colonel, said.
You May Also Like
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on
- Next Edition Of #BBNaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board on