In the spirit of oneness and love, lots of other celebrities have been trying to reach out to Toke Makinwa in every possible means they could.
Yvonne Nelson, Venita Akpofure, have via different platforms encouraged the former Trending presenter to keep her head high and move on, as life goes on after being cheated on by your Husband or boyfriend.
Just a while ago, Ali Baba, also wrote an epistle with story lines to narrate how a woman should treat a cheating husband or partner.
The ace comedian, took to his Instagram to air what he feels. According to him, “Sometimes, you have to protect what’s yours. Sometimes, it’s not even worth it… But if it’s yours EVERY TIME you are faced with losing what you hold dear… You will protect it.
The people who tell you to forget it, will do more if they were in your shoes. A lady told me of how her Auntie made her leave her 2 years marriage, because a friend of hers, saw her husband with some Ex flame. And the friend told on him. (By the way, the friend is a divorcee.) Anyway, the matter became serious and she moved out after she consulted with her Mum’s Older sister, Auntie Bimbs.
Auntie was so crossed that she is tolerating such crap. Adding that is what men like to do, eat their cake and have it (or is it have their cake and eat it again). Lo rokan sha, She moved out of the Dolphin matrimonial home and got a place in Lekki. Years down the line, when Otunba, Auntie Bimbs husband had his 60th, she found out that, 2 of Otunba’s kids, 12 and 15 were from his former Secretary, who had relocated overseas as part of the settlement deal.
She had not told her mum that Auntie was one of the main people, that made her move out. When she told her mum, some hell, not all, broke loose!
Moral of this story is, much as we want everyone to live right, and keep promises made, when things don’t go as planned… YOU DECIDE! Hillary Clinton is wife to who again? Monica Lew-wha? Caveat!!!! This is not a license to be loose oooo” he concluded his story.
Meanwhile, fans and friends of Toke are still itching to know the state of her marriage to Maje Ayida.
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on