Nollywood Actress, Dayo Amusa has lost her father who lived around Abule Oja Palace, in area of Yaba part of Lagos State.
The Actress took to her Instagram to share a photo of her late dad and captioned it with:
My father has unfortunately passed away this afternoon and today I realized the pain of losing a father will hurt for a life time no matter the differences…. Your death will always remain a blurry memory ? ??Good night Papa ? May almighty Allah be pleased with you and grant you Al-jannah firdaus. Amin???
REST IN PEACE DAD
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on