Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo is definitely one of his industry’s most respected men and he continues to make giant strides since his return to the scene.
The actor turned motivational speaker for a moment with a new post he put up via his Instagram page.
He revealed that money is not everything and gave substantial reasons to back up his claim. See his post below:
“Money is not everything! Yes, I said it. There are loads of things more important than money and good people top the list. It is a blessing to have people who are willing to go all out for you and give you what money in itself cannot buy, then you win in life.
This is why I’m extremely blessed to have people who are amazingly kind and generous to me. I am sincerely humbled by the overwhelming show of love and support I got with announcing my new TV Series, The Mr X Family Show. The posts, reposts, tweets, retweets have been massive. I am soooooo thankful and want to @ everyone to say thank you but even Instagram has a limit, so here’s one big, fat, juicy THANK YOU to everyone who posted and/or reposted. Thank you for coming through. Let’s do it again and again until the 6th of May. “
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on