Eight persons died on Tuesday in an accident involving a white Toyota Hiace bus and a blue Mack truck opposite the Wichtech Roofing and Pipes on Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
The late Edo indigenes who arrived the country from Spain this morning, had chartered the bus on the fleet of Iyare Motors and were going to Benin City for an engagement, when the accident happened.
Public Relations Officer, Ogun Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps, Mr. Babatunde Akinbiyi, stated that the accident was caused by speeding and wrongful overtaking on the part of the bus driver.
He said that seven of the passengers in the bus died on the spot, while the eighth person died at the hospital.
Their remains have been deposited at the morgue of the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Sagamu.
You May Also Like
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on