It has become the norm of the society for young Nigerian ladies to have affairs with sugar daddies.
Now I’m sure someone’s going to think Why young ladies? Aren’t women in their mid-30s and 40s having sugar daddies too? It’s like a trend and that’s got me thinking and here are some points why it’s happening.
1. To be financially buoyant
The sugar daddies’ pockets are usually swollen. The young men of these days are either too conscious of the way they spend or they are saving towards marrying some hot chic. But the Big men have lesser responsibilities and so could afford to let loose a little change. After all, it’s either their kids are married or out of town.
2. To connect with happening people in town
The sugar daddies have worked while they were young and must have invested in many sectors of the economy. Hence, they seem to have friends almost everywhere. And as such, the ladies love to hang around people with names or influence. It gives them a sense of belonging.
Click the Continue Reading Below—-—->>
You May Also Like
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on
- Man Narrowly Escapes Rap£ At A Private Party But The Comments Are Something Else on
- #BBNaija: Teddy A and Bam-Bam Caught Having $ex in the Shower, and It’s E P I C (Watch Video) on