A footage had emerged showing the embarrassment faced by a 4-year-old girl who was accused of witchcraft in Plateau State because her bre asts were developed at her age.
The girl was taken to a certain church where she was publicly stripped totally nak£d and accused of being possessed.
The church members concluded that it was ‘the work of the devil’, as they prepared to carry out a ‘deliverance’ session on her.
The 4-year-old’s much bloated stomach was also considered as pregnancy by members of the church
A medical explanation as analysed by WEB MD stated:
“Puberty starts on average in girls between ages 8-13 and in boys between ages 9-14.
Doctors diagnose early puberty when this normal process starts early and continues to progress through growth spurts and bone maturation, usually for reasons we don’t understand. Girls who show significant signs of puberty and its progression before age 7 and boys before age 9 are considered precocious. About 1 out of 5,000 children are affected.
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on