Are you incredibly fast compared to ordinary humans? Are you able to accomplish 10 tasks at once? Do people seem nervous when they’re around you? If so, it could only mean one of two things: 1) you are a disarmingly handsome superhero, or 2) you are impatient as hell. If the preceding descriptors are too vague for you to be certain the “impatient” description fits you, see how many items you have to check off the list below. (Hint: If it’s more than half, you’re definitely impatient as hell.)
1. You never let the microwave finish counting down.
JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE!!! GET OVER 80% ON ALL DEALS, CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!!!
2. If your Internet connection is slower than usual, you have heart palpitations.
3. You arrive everywhere early and are kind of annoyed by people who merely arrive on time.
4. You know with bone-chilling certainty that the “close door” b*ttons in elevators are complete bullshit.
5. You refuse to use grocery coupons because you can’t deal with the time it takes to clip and organize them.
6. The person in front of you at a traffic light has about .5 seconds to move their a*s when the light turns green before you lay on your horn.
7. You are utterly baffled by people who do not feel the need to hurry.
8. You squeeze your pee out as fast as you can. (It’s okay, you don’t have to admit to anyone that you do this. Just know that we know.)
Click the Continue Reading Below—-—->>