Katelyn Thornley, from Texas has been sneezing 12,000 times a day and approximately 20 times a minute for the past one month. She has visited six different doctors since this began and none has been able figure out why she can’t stop sneezing.
According to her: “It just started in little spurts. I just started sneezing. I thought it was like, oh, I’m just allergic to something.
But now the sneezing fits are taking a serious toll. I’m constantly in pain with my abdomen, my legs are hurting because I’ve been weak and I can barely eat.” The sneezing has caused her to stop attending school.
Medics do not believe its caused by allergies or a virus.
The only relief she gets is during sleep, which is induced by Benadryl and aided by Beatles songs that help her relax. Her parents hope that somebody with knowledge of the condition will hear of the story and come forward with help.
They have to say “Bless you” to her 12,000 times a day and they’re getting tired.
You May Also Like
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on