Now, your mum didn’t use the term powerfood but she knew about apples. An apple a day keeps the doctor away’’ was the first nutritional advice myself and many children heard from their mums. For this reason we call them ‘’the first powerfood.’’
Apples are filled with soluble fiber 5 grams
This fiber has been shown to reduce intestinal disorders, including diverticulitis, hemorrhoids and possibly some types of cancer.
Helps control insulin levels by releasing sugar slowly into the bloodstream.
Cleanses and detoxifies, which helps eliminate heavy metals, such as lead and mercury.
Apple pectin helps reduce cholesterol levels by lowering insulin, secretion.
In two studies researchers found that eating five apples a week lowered the risk for respiratory disease like asthma.
And according to Chinese Medicine: Apples strengthen the heart, quench thirst, lubricate the lungs, decrease mucus and increase body fluids.
Click the Continue Reading Below—-—->>
You May Also Like
Pages: 1 2
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on
- “I Want To Have $ex With You” – Lady Tells Davido on