being in a committed relationship in your 20s has its perks, though you aren’t in a hurry to get married, finding someone to share your experiences with could be awesome and better than having casual flings. According to PopSugar, here are 10 pros of having a serious relationship in your 30s:
1. You have someone who loves you for who you are.
2. You’ve found someone who knows you during your growth period.
3. It reduced pressure of dating options from your family.
4. You have a best friend, lover and confidante all binded into one.
5. You tackle life’s difficulties together, teach each other new things.
6. You aren’t irritated by each other’s flaws, rather you make yourselves better partners.
7. You have the same freedom as a single person would – like going out with friends and traveling abroad to study
8. You never have to go alone to awkward family gatherings
9. There’s no pretence or anything to hide, you are yourself hundred per-cent with your partner
10. You’ll feel lucky when your single friends talk about how you are perfect together and how they wishthey found someone like your partner.
You May Also Like
- Meet The Nigerian Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom on
- ‘‘Guys Never Marry A Lady Above 30, She Is Close To Menopause And Likely To Give Birth To An Imbecile For You’’ – Baker writes on
- Contact Us on
- The Secret Most Nigerian Pastors Will Never Reveal to You About Tithing on
- Oyinbo In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride He Has Never Met, Accepts Islam, Changes Name (Photo) on
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Davido’s New N9.7 Billion Private Jet on
- Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him $ex On Daily Basis (SEE Photos) on
- See What Happened After Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market on
- #BBNaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won on
- #BBNaija: Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2million Cheque (SEE Photos) on